When using the Thinkific B2B dashboard from Thinkific, you can limit:
- The amount of students a client can have in their account
- The amount of students a client can place in each of your courses
- The courses a given client can access
To get started, create a new user or open an existing one by clicking View:
When the user page opens, you can edit the Max Students field. This field is the total number of students a client can have in the account. In the following screenshot, this user can have a maximum of 25 students in their account.
When you are finished editing, click Save.
To edit the courses that a client has access to, enter the number of seats available for course and activate it. In the following screenshot:
The client has:
- A maximum of 25 students across all courses
- 25 seats for the Management Bundle
- 10 seats for the Admin Course
- 5 seats for the Accounting Course
- They do not have access to the Corporate Onboarding Course