Front-End WordPress Developer
We are currently seeking a talented Front-End WordPress Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for designing and developing high-quality websites using WordPress, with a specialisation in front-end design and expertise in page builders such as Elementor and Flatsome.
- Design and develop responsive WordPress websites using page builders such as Elementor and Flatsome
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the website meets the required standards and specifications
- Customise WordPress themes and plugins to match the client’s requirements
- Ensure the website’s compatibility with different browsers and devices
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and project managers to deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget
- Assist clients in ad-hoc tasks such as basic WordPress maintenance, WooCommerce configuration etc.
- Proven experience in designing and developing WordPress websites
- Expertise in page builders such as Elementor, Divi and Flatsome
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to work business hours in North America (EST)
- Familiarity with Thinkific, and other LMS systems, is a significant advantage
- Familiarity with WordPress theme and plugin customisation
- Familiarity with common WordPress plugins like WooCommerce
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability to troubleshoot basic WordPress problems and take the initiative to solve client issues
- Strong portfolio of past work demonstrating expertise in front-end design and WordPress development
Hours & Terms
We have both new and on going projects that we require a front end developer for. At this time, the role is a contract and hours will be allocated on an as-requested basis. The role is fully remote and open to all applicants.
How To Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com including the following information:
- Describe, in detail, how you approach designing a website and your usual workflow e.g. If you use a page builder, or build themes using HTML/CSS
- Demonstrate your knowledge of HTML/CSS in a manner you see fit
- Include 3 to 5 links to websites you actively manage
- Client testimonials are strongly encouraged (Please indicate if we can contact them)
- If you have written a plugin, or theme, please include a sample of the code for us to review.
- Outline your availability, including your timezone and the hours you are available per week, in addition to your hourly rate (USD)