In this example, we’ll show you how to set up a learning path that can be used to assess a student by requiring they complete a given set of courses within a given date rate.
- Force compliance by ensuring a student completes courses within a set date period e.g. Between January 1st and December 31st.
- Allow you to host courses that could be retaken annually e.g. A student must complete a set of courses each year and would be awarded an accreditation for that year
- Open the WooNinja Learning Paths @ https://paths.wooninja.io
- Click Paths on the top menu, then click New Path
3. Enter a name for your learning path. We recommend using a descriptive name so you can refer to it quickly. Next, choose Completes all courses with a date time range as the Assessment Type
In this example, we are requiring the student to have completed all the given courses between January 1st and December 31st in 2021.
4. Add mandatory courses to your path by clicking them, ensure they are in the right hand side column. You can add optional courses in the same manner but they will not be considered to learning path progress. In this example, the only mandatory course is the SAP Hybris: MasterClass
5. You can optionally set up an action to occur when a learning path is completed by a student. You can learn more about this by clicking here.
6. Don’t forget to click Save. Your learning path is now active!