There are two options for this.
Option 1 – Sync by Thinkific Group
Important: The students must already be assigned to a group in Thinkific for this method to work.
- Open the user in Thinkific, and choose the correct group in their settings. Click Save
2. Scroll down the page and locate the Sync Thinkific Groups to User panel. Click Sync Students
- The sync may take some time depending on the number of students.
- You can repeat this process as many times as you wish for numerous groups by simply changing the group as outlined in step 1, clicking save, and then clicking Sync Students.
Option 2 – Upload / Create Students
- Open a user in the dashboard and click Impersonate
- Navigate to the student tab, then click Add Student (For single students) or Upload Students (For multiple students in a CSV file)
- The students will be added and if they exist already in Thinkific, their data will be synced to the dashboard. If they do not exist, a new record will be created in Thinkific and the data then synced to the dashboard.