When setting up a learning path, you can optionally specify an action that the learning path will trigger when the student completes a learning path.
Important: This action will only be triggered once, even if the learner meets the criteria of a learning path multiple times.
You can use this action to:
- Send a webhook to another system, such as Zapier, which can then be used to add the student to a mailing list, tag them in a CRM or even issue a certificate via Accredible or similar.
- Add a student to a course in Thinkific, for example a course that only accredited students can access.
- Remove a student from a course, for example to remove them from a training course so that they cannot re-view the content.
- Open WooNinja Learning Paths @ https://paths.wooninja.io/
- Click Paths on the top menu, then open the Path you wish to edit by clicking Edit
3. Scroll to Completed Path Actions and choose an Action. For example, a webhook would be set up as follows:
Or, to remove a student from a course, it would be set up as such:
4. Don’t forget to click Save when you finished editing.