Using the B2B dashboard you can add basic test notes to students. Example use cases include:
- Record offline marking or exams in easy to find formats
- Leave notes for managers to review as part of the student profile
- Notes are disabled by default, you must enable them for a user to have access to this functionality.
- Notes should not be used to store sensitive or confidential information
- Notes are not visible to students nor are they synced or otherwise available inside Thinkific.
- Editing is currently not supported. If you make a mistake, please delete the note and re-enter it.
- Open the User which you wish to grant access to the note taking feature and enable the Add Student Notes option. Don’t forget to click Save.
2. Your user will now have access to the note taking panel in the student profile screen. They can add a note using the indicated button, in addition to deleting notes they created.