Yes, with WooNinja Invoices you can permit a user to update their invoice/receipt on their own. Example use cases for this:
- Your customer purchases using a company card and need to update the invoice to reflect their company name / purchase order details etc
- You do not collect custom profile fields in Thinkific, and your customer wishes to add their own company name, address, tax number etc
- You want to give your customers the flexibility to update their invoices to match the accounting requirements in their country that may differ from yours.
- Open your account @ https://invoices.wooninja.io/login and click Settings
2. Scroll to System Settings and ensure the setting User Editing is enabled.
Don’t forget to click Save when you are ready.
3. When enabled, a user that opens their invoice/receipt online will have an option to make changes:
When clicked, this will open an editor where your customer can make their changes: