In this example, we’ll show you how to set up a learning path that can be used to assess a student by requiring they complete a minimum number of courses, or hours, within a moving time frame.
- Force compliance by ensuring a student completes mandatory learning courses or hours e.g. A student must take 3 courses every 90 days.
- Maintain a student’s accreditation or continued learning by mandating a number of learning hours e.g. A student must complete 20 hours of learning within the last 365 days.
- Open the WooNinja Learning Paths @ https://paths.wooninja.io
- Click Paths on the top menu, then click New Path
3. Enter a name for your learning path. We recommend using a descriptive name so you can refer to it quickly. Next, choose Completes a minimum number of courses/hours in a given timeframe as the Assessment Type
In this example, we are requiring the student to have completed a minimum of 12 courses within the previous 365 days. As worked examples, any one these situations would complete this learning path for a given student:
- A student that takes 6 courses today, and 6 courses next week.
- A student that takes 1 course, every month, for the next 12 months.
4. Add mandatory courses to your path by clicking them, ensure they are in the right hand side column. You can add optional courses in the same manner but they will not be considered to learning path progress. In this example, the only mandatory course is the SAP Hybris: MasterClass
5. You can optionally set up an action to occur when a learning path is completed by a student. You can learn more about this by clicking here.
6. Don’t forget to click Save. Your learning path is now active!