In this example, we’ll show you how to set up a learning path that can be used to assess a student by the courses they complete. For example, you could use this path to:
- Award credits to students that complete a particular set of courses
- Generate a certificate if a student completes all the assigned courses
- Open the WooNinja Learning Paths @ https://paths.wooninja.io
- Click Paths on the top menu, then click New Path
3. Enter a name for your learning path. We recommend using a descriptive name so you can refer to it quickly. Next, choose Completes all courses as the Assessment Type
4. Add mandatory courses to your path by clicking them, ensure they are in the right hand side column. You can add optional courses in the same manner but they will not be considered to learning path progress. In this example, the only mandatory course is the SAP Hybris: MasterClass
5. You can optionally set up an action to occur when a learning path is completed by a student. You can learn more about this by clicking here.
6. Don’t forget to click Save. Your learning path is now active!